PDF Output Using Adobe InDesign
Some options may vary depending on what version of InDesign you are using.
- When you are ready to create a PDF go to the File menu and click on Adobe PDF Presets and [High Quality Print]...
- Once the Export window opens pick a save location that's easy to find and name your file.
- Next the Export Adobe PDF window will open. Under the General tab, make sure Pages is set to All and Export As is set to Pages.
- Under the Marks and Bleeds tab make sure All Printer's Marks is turned OFF, and Use Document Bleed Settings is turned ON. The Bleed section should match your document settings.
- Before you click on Export make sure to click on Save Preset... and call it UBuildABook. Now every time to want to make a PDF you can select UBuildABook from the Adobe PDF Presets menu instead of adjusting these settings every time.
- After you have saved the Preset for later use you can click on the Export button and you will produce a PDF that matches the setting you used in InDesign.