Create and Print High School YearbookUBuildABook is a great option to create and print High School Yearbooks. We also print yearbooks for other types of schools and organizations, including High School Yearbook, Middle School Yearbook, Home School Yearbooks, College Yearbooks and Graduate School Yearbook. We have many features which will benefit your school greatly. Our print quality is extremely high and our turnaround time is very quick, just to mention a few.
UBuildABook provides multiple options for creating and printing your Soft or Hard Cover High School Yearbook.
Which Software Option Will You Chose?
Option 1: Yearbook Fusion Software
We can provide multi-user, Local Area Network or Internet Remote Storage-Based YearbookFusion Software by Lumapix for a small annual license fee.
Option 3: Your Own Software
We can accept PDF files created with any program you desire.
We also provide free QuickStart templates for Desktop Publishing Solutions such as:
Printing Your High School Yearbooks
UBuildABook is a great option for printing yearbooks. We print yearbooks for all types of schools and organizations. We have many features that will greatly benefit your school or organization. Our print quality is extremely high and our turnaround time is very quick, just to mention a few. Here are some of the benefits of ordering your yearbook with UBuildABook.
- Fast turnaround time. We typically ship your books two weeks after proof approval.
- Later File Submission Deadlines, no more than 40 days before planned shipping date. Include your Year-End Events with our Final File Submission only 2-3 weeks before planned shipped date.
- Print the EXACT NUMBER OF YEARBOOKS you need. Save money by not having leftover books.
- Fully bound or unbound proof book available, before we print your order.
- Very Competitive Pricing. Click here for a Sample of our Prices.
- EZ Pay
- We eliminate the hassle of collecting money.
- You set the price and parents pay us directly with Credit Card, Paypal or Electronic Check
- Full accounting to the schools of monies collected.
- Cover Options
- Personalization available -- both names and pictures for soft or hard cover.
- Title on spine for all hard covers and for soft cover over 90 pages
- Foil Stamping available -- Click here to see foil stamping options
- Glossy or Matte lamination available
- Order can be mixed between hard cover and soft cover yearbooks
- Year in Review - 8 page insert
- Quick Start Templates available. But we do not require you to use our templates -- we can accept your book layout in any program.
- Reorders are on demand -- this means that we can reprint as few as 6 yearbooks for up to 2 years after your original order.
- All work is 100% guaranteed
If you would like a yearbook sample, contact us today and request a sample.
Don't just take it from us, see what some of our customers have to say about the Elementary School Yearbooks we've printed for them.